style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5345 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh the joys of planning an 18th, my son just celebrated his back in June, and we had a family BBQ at the weekend with his mates coming over at night. Im lucky, he is not one for going out clubbing due to his disablilty.

The cake was a photograph cake from the supermarket which cost me under a tenner, and fed lots of hungry 'boys', and the photo I used is when he was a 3 yr old blond, blue eyed angel!!!

How about a fairy castle cake?

Edited by mazbck
spelling

Oh and SOD'EM keep em clean :rolleyes::razz:

Just SOD'EM that needs to keep em clean is it? Hmmm...

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

ROLFLMAO :lol: you are so bad barra ;):D

where would the candles go :eek::p

Look at the one third up from the bottom... there's only one place it could go!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

You need 2 items for a good party

1 Vodka

2 Bouncy castle. (whenever we get one for the kids, they don't get a look in!)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

How about a vodka watermelon!!

Vodka watermelon: Recipes: Good Food Channel

yummy, tried this before and very nice.

Same... I tried this and was lovely!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Going back a while now but I did a girl in a bath for my daughter's 18th as she was never out of the bathroom.

Depends on your modelling skills Tilly but fairly easy to do an oblong cake, decorate with fondant, make the girl's head & feet out of fondant. 'Fill' the bath with buttercream 'foam' 'Decorate' with fondant rubber duck, soap, book etc.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

If I lived nearer to you Tills I'd happily make one for you :)

(I've done 6 in the last couple of months!, so I'm on a roll lol)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

A similar recipe to the vodka watermelon posted earlier. Just minus the sugar.

BBC - Food - Recipes - Watermelon bang

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

find the most embarising picture u have of her and have it put on top of a cake.

Just to get her back for every time she said summing nasty to u.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

How about a vodka watermelon!!

Vodka watermelon: Recipes: Good Food Channel

yummy, tried this before and very nice.

Thats a deffo must have :D

Going back a while now but I did a girl in a bath for my daughter's 18th as she was never out of the bathroom.

Yep i can believe that,it's take a ticket and form a queue :eek::p

Depends on your modelling skills Tilly but fairly easy to do an oblong cake, decorate with fondant, make the girl's head & feet out of fondant. 'Fill' the bath with buttercream 'foam' 'Decorate' with fondant rubber duck, soap, book etc.

Sounds fun to make :D

If I lived nearer to you Tills I'd happily make one for you :)

(I've done 6 in the last couple of months!, so I'm on a roll lol)

:eek: :eek:

Awww thankyou Ell :) the last big one i made was my son's wedding cake :eek:

Note to Spam loving the cat at the mo :D

For my twin nieces' 16th, I made one shaped like a champagne bottle.

Of course, you could always do a "18" cake, I did a "50" for someone once, and you can hire the cake shapes quite cheap.

Yep did think of that bookster but there's nowhere around here to hire tins :mad:

You need 2 items for a good party

1 Vodka

2 Bouncy castle. (whenever we get one for the kids, they don't get a look in!)

You trying to kill me :eek: with my track record of accidents at parrrrrrty's :rolleyes::p:D

find the most embarising picture u have of her and have it put on top of a cake.

Just to get her back for every time she said summing nasty to u.

Nah got that one sorted, all embarrassing pics from knee high upwards will be dotted around the hall ,>