You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3990 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Okay peeps it is my daughters 18th soon and i need some ideas for a birthday cake something different.Soooo any ideas would be great ta :)

Oh and SOD'EM keep em clean :rolleyes::razz:

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Oh the joys of planning an 18th, my son just celebrated his back in June, and we had a family BBQ at the weekend with his mates coming over at night. Im lucky, he is not one for going out clubbing due to his disablilty.

The cake was a photograph cake from the supermarket which cost me under a tenner, and fed lots of hungry 'boys', and the photo I used is when he was a 3 yr old blond, blue eyed angel!!!

How about a fairy castle cake?

Edited by mazbck
spelling

Oh the joys indeed lol i did suggest a picnuc in the park pmsl didn't go down to well :lol: she had a fairy castle when she was liccle :(

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

tabby_cat.jpgNoddy2.JPGhappy_birthday_cake_08.jpgfoar01_cakes.jpgCakeFlarge.jpgatlanta_chocolate_fountain.jpg

My youngest is 18 on the 25th and I'm racking my brains too!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

I found this for you though..:p

Cooking with Vodka: Recipes - Food

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Just SOD'EM that needs to keep em clean is it? Hmmm...

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Just SOD'EM that needs to keep em clean is it? Hmmm...

ROLFLMAO :lol: you are so bad barra ;):D

where would the candles go :eek::p

A-Z Index

Hehe thanks for the recipes Spam :p:D think i might enjoy trying them pmsl :rolleyes:

A-Z Index

ROLFLMAO :lol: you are so bad barra ;):D

where would the candles go :eek::p

Look at the one third up from the bottom... there's only one place it could go!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

pmsl i am not making one of those :rolleyes::p

A-Z Index

What about one of those giant cupcake cakes?

_wsb_200x300_Giant+Cupcakes+From+Mars+001.JPG

These seem to be all the rage!

For my twin nieces' 16th, I made one shaped like a champagne bottle.

Of course, you could always do a "18" cake, I did a "50" for someone once, and you can hire the cake shapes quite cheap.

How about a fake birthday cake with a prezzie inside?

You need 2 items for a good party

1 Vodka

2 Bouncy castle. (whenever we get one for the kids, they don't get a look in!)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

How about a vodka watermelon!!

Vodka watermelon: Recipes: Good Food Channel

yummy, tried this before and very nice.

Same... I tried this and was lovely!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Going back a while now but I did a girl in a bath for my daughter's 18th as she was never out of the bathroom.

Depends on your modelling skills Tilly but fairly easy to do an oblong cake, decorate with fondant, make the girl's head & feet out of fondant. 'Fill' the bath with buttercream 'foam' 'Decorate' with fondant rubber duck, soap, book etc.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

If I lived nearer to you Tills I'd happily make one for you :)

(I've done 6 in the last couple of months!, so I'm on a roll lol)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

home_graphic.jpg

I resemble that remark:mad:.:D

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

elephant-cake-6-26300.jpg

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

A similar recipe to the vodka watermelon posted earlier. Just minus the sugar.

BBC - Food - Recipes - Watermelon bang

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

find the most embarising picture u have of her and have it put on top of a cake.

Just to get her back for every time she said summing nasty to u.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

How about a vodka watermelon!!

Vodka watermelon: Recipes: Good Food Channel

yummy, tried this before and very nice.

Thats a deffo must have :D

Going back a while now but I did a girl in a bath for my daughter's 18th as she was never out of the bathroom.

Yep i can believe that,it's take a ticket and form a queue :eek::p

Depends on your modelling skills Tilly but fairly easy to do an oblong cake, decorate with fondant, make the girl's head & feet out of fondant. 'Fill' the bath with buttercream 'foam' 'Decorate' with fondant rubber duck, soap, book etc.

Sounds fun to make :D

If I lived nearer to you Tills I'd happily make one for you :)

(I've done 6 in the last couple of months!, so I'm on a roll lol)

:eek: :eek:

Awww thankyou Ell :) the last big one i made was my son's wedding cake :eek:

Note to Spam loving the cat at the mo :D

A-Z Index

For my twin nieces' 16th, I made one shaped like a champagne bottle.

Of course, you could always do a "18" cake, I did a "50" for someone once, and you can hire the cake shapes quite cheap.

Yep did think of that bookster but there's nowhere around here to hire tins :mad:

You need 2 items for a good party

1 Vodka

2 Bouncy castle. (whenever we get one for the kids, they don't get a look in!)

You trying to kill me :eek: with my track record of accidents at parrrrrrty's :rolleyes::p:D

A-Z Index

find the most embarising picture u have of her and have it put on top of a cake.

Just to get her back for every time she said summing nasty to u.

Nah got that one sorted, all embarrassing pics from knee high upwards will be dotted around the hall ,>

A-Z Index