You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

freddy27

Lloyds TSB Collection Centre

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3991 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am trying to find some information out, my mother in law had to default on a loan with TSB because she had to retire due to ill health, she made an agreement with them to reduce the loan payments, but i have just checked her statement and she will never pay this off, or it will take her forever.

Every time she pays they take it back off her in interest, am i wrong in thinking that as it is with the collections centre they should be freezing the interest, or is that just once it has gone to a DCA.

I am probably wrong on both accounts but hey you don't find out unless you ask!!!

If you can help or advise please do, thanks

Guest wino

I have an overdraft with their collections centre and they gave me the first six months interest free but charged me interest after that. What would of taken just under 2 yrs to pay off will now take 5 or more:mad: