Aplins/Hillesden Securities Ltd (dlc) claimform - old HBOS Credit Card debt -got CCJ but WON CO Hearing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4548 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they got the FCO, and after thinking about it, I don't think its a bad thing. At least I know they cant get an order of sale which was my main worry. Unfortunately for me the DJ was the one who let them have the ccj in the first place, and my defence statement was practically slagging him off for his lack of help. The guy who represented them was very nice afterwards, yes I know he would be after that, but he said he didn't work for them and took his legal hat off so to speak, and explained it all in plain english.

So thank you to all who helped me, hopefully I will never have to see the inside of a court again, I was becoming a right regular :)

Think I need my heading changing again :(

Edited by Shazza50

Did you get the monthly payment clarified Shazza and set in stone?

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

There was no order for a set monthly payment. I did ask three times about it (twice to their rep and once to the DJ) and said I was concerned that they would try to get a higher payment from me. Their rep told me to carry on as I was doing as the order was for security only. He said if they tried to get an order of sale they would be laughed out of court for the amount owing. Once again the DJ wasn't interested in the payment side of it, but he did suggest that if I won the lottery on Friday I should think about paying them off, thinks he's a bloody comedian as well!!!

thinks he's a bloody comedian as well!!!:wink: Most are not of this planet Shazza.I didn't think he would be concerned with anything other than the CO.Just beware of them pushing for higher payments.You have come along way since Hillesden Securities Ltd (dlc) 2009 and come out the other side well informed with the knowledge to now deal with these matters..

I will get your thread title changed to reflect todays result.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Well I couldn't believe it Andy when I saw it was the same DJ that gave them the ccj. All I could think about was 'oh my God he's reading all that stuff I slagged him off about, I don't stand a cat in hells chance here', and I wasn't wrong :(. But hey ho, I can now hopefully relax and not have to use up any more of my precious holiday entitlements from work :).

I will still continue to visit this site and if I can will try to help out through my past nightmare, sorry, experience.

• 3 weeks later...

You will need to write to the and ask what

this for, check your copy of the courts decision.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I take it DLC have not explained how this

figure was arrived at, I guess the only way

to findout is to write to them and ask about it.

rig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: