Aplins/Hillesden Securities Ltd (dlc) claimform - old HBOS Credit Card debt -got CCJ but WON CO Hearing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4556 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way I see the Judge even looking at the Application is if you've given notice to the other side - I'd suggest you send them a copy of it when you submit it to the Court, with proof of delivery, so they can't turn up on the day and say they haven't had any notice of the application.

It would also be useful to see the N244 you've prepared, so others can comment.

I've just got in from work and waiting for me was an envelope from the local court with a date for court and their witness statement Also included are copies of statements dated from 2004-2010, I haven't had any statements for at least 2yrs, so don't know where they have got them from.

My aq and N244 have to be at court by Monday. Am I up the creek without a paddle here? :(

Mmmmmm WS wouldn't be an application Notice also for Summary Judgment by chance?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I personally would defend the SJ application rather than waste money on application to strike out.Considering Application was made before AQs have been submitted is a very bad move on behalf of the Claimant.Might backfire I have known it to annoy DJs.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Taking them on Monday is a bit difficult, I've only just got back into work so taking time off isn't good. Will it just be a case of handing them in as hubby said he can do that for me. Anything more difficult he will be hopeless :lol:

i think you are right on this one

had not noticed the sj application

seems they are a bit worried

ill draft a response for you to put into court on monday

its just handing them in

they will be put onto the computer

2 minute job

what date is the sum judgement hearing

Date of the hearing Shazz?

Andy

Plenty of time for you to prepare a WS in response.Just file your AQ for now as normal with your directions.