Allied International Credit.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5349 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have started receiving correspondence and phone calls from this company trying to collect on an Ulster Bank account I had with my ex partner. She and I split in 2005. When I left the home, there was plenty of money in the account, eventually it went overdrawn and they are chasing me for £1500 or therabouts. This account was her current account and after she had it a few years, we had my name put on it so it was a joint account. I don't see why I should pay this. Do I send a CCA request? Do the same things apply to current accounts as credit cards etc?

Hi all

Might not be relevant to you as it is 2 Ulster Bank credit cards taken out in 1996 I had been paying through AIC. I just sent then 2 CCAs in the last week as they were constanly harassing me to up my payments, it was the Glasgow office dealing with me

TOREXXX

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

I read somewhere AIC or anyother DCA shouldn't be sending multi-coloured cards and they can be reported to OFT. I've received one with very little information on just asking me to get in touch immediately with Mr. X and a phone no.

When they phone you they have the cheek to leave an answer phone message even though you have answered the phone straight away.

I want to speak to one of these 'advisors' but i certainley won't be phoning them to speak to someone.

I want to wind them up but not at the expense of a phone call from me they can pay for that.;)

Andy...