Another Lowell story...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't worry Rick, Lowell only go for soft targets and once you make a stand they will move on.

It would be interesting to find out how many thousands (or hopefully millions) they have been unable to collect as a result of the advice given out on this site.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres hoping! will post my progress with the other "accounts" held by lowell in due course, makes me laugh at the letters as some include my middle initial and others don't! i wonder if they've actually bothered to check this?!?!

Heres hoping! will post my progress with the other "accounts" held by lowell in due course, makes me laugh at the letters as some include my middle initial and others don't! i wonder if they've actually bothered to check this?!?!

If you haven't already done so, CCA them on each account - bear in mind most of the dross they employ couldn't find their own a**e with both hands in the dark, the likelihood of them producing original agreements is very low indeed.

If you haven't already done so, CCA them on each account - bear in mind most of the dross they employ couldn't find their own a**e with both hands in the dark, the likelihood of them producing original agreements is very low indeed.

Sent prove it letter for one acc. and im chasing Crapwest about a debt made from charges due to their neglet on a DD which should never have been re instated (all were cancelled previously). Anyway not wanting to hijack this thread, for those interested mine can be located http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/222043-leeds-losers-chasing-natwest.html#post2458765