Oh no...they're sending in the army!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been dealing with DCA's for over a year now. This site has been invaluable and I really don't know what I would have done with the advice and help I have received.

I have received 100's of letters, threats and one even turned up on the doorstep one day (the dog saw him off), but the latest letter is by far the best and yet the most creative/desperate.

NCO are chasing a debt and the letter yesterday informed me that they are briefing their 'field force' and they will be 'deployed without further warning'!!!

We have prepared a bunker in anticipation of the impending invasion. God only knows how long we will be in there, we are terrified...but wait...whats that I hear in the distance? Its getting closer, its getting louder, but who is it? Hurrah! its our allies chanting, whats that they're saying? I can barely hear it, but yes I do believe its "no c c a! no c c a!"

Oh how we laughed when we witnessed the 'field force' running and shrieking, wailing in defeat, thinking up their next battle plan as they scuttled away to lick their wounds.

Give it up NCO, you lost the battle, now go away and regroup. If you want a second round...you know where we are.

Honestly guys, have you ever heard of anything so desperate?

Cheers

Post the letter up pleeeeze :lol::lol::lol:

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

Barclaycard PPI Refund £4300:whoo:

Barclaycard = Mexican Stand Off

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Santander = :mad2: MungyPup is coming to get yahh :mad2:

Free Tooting................:lol::lol::lol:

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

Barclaycard PPI Refund £4300:whoo:

Barclaycard = Mexican Stand Off

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Santander = :mad2: MungyPup is coming to get yahh :mad2: