You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

alex2258867

Oh no...they're sending in the army!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3992 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have been dealing with DCA's for over a year now. This site has been invaluable and I really don't know what I would have done with the advice and help I have received.

I have received 100's of letters, threats and one even turned up on the doorstep one day (the dog saw him off), but the latest letter is by far the best and yet the most creative/desperate.

NCO are chasing a debt and the letter yesterday informed me that they are briefing their 'field force' and they will be 'deployed without further warning'!!!

We have prepared a bunker in anticipation of the impending invasion. God only knows how long we will be in there, we are terrified...but wait...whats that I hear in the distance? Its getting closer, its getting louder, but who is it? Hurrah! its our allies chanting, whats that they're saying? I can barely hear it, but yes I do believe its "no c c a! no c c a!"

Oh how we laughed when we witnessed the 'field force' running and shrieking, wailing in defeat, thinking up their next battle plan as they scuttled away to lick their wounds.

Give it up NCO, you lost the battle, now go away and regroup. If you want a second round...you know where we are.

Honestly guys, have you ever heard of anything so desperate?

Cheers

2721320781-people-replanting-rice-field-laos.jpg

This is what they mean by "field force" :rolleyes:

2721320781-people-replanting-rice-field-laos.jpg

This is what they mean by "field force" :rolleyes:

Wouldn't joke about "Charlie", think about what happened to the Yanks in what was once called French Indo China!

Post the letter up pleeeeze :lol::lol::lol:

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

Barclaycard PPI Refund £4300:whoo:

Barclaycard = Mexican Stand Off

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Santander = :mad2: MungyPup is coming to get yahh :mad2:

Sorry Beck, no access to scanner.:(

At least the guys in the pic are doing a hard days work...take note NCO!

Perhaps they'll start turning up in tanks seeing as they now see themselves as an army force :D

Well, with a name like NCO, that was bound to get to their heads sooner or later... :razz:

Free Tooting................:lol::lol::lol:

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

Barclaycard PPI Refund £4300:whoo:

Barclaycard = Mexican Stand Off

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Santander = :mad2: MungyPup is coming to get yahh :mad2:

Isnt NCO on Channel 5 at the weekend? :D

A few of these scattered around the garden should see them off. :D

8x4uw8.jpg

2lac5ja.jpg

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT