Is my agreement enforcable

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3914 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me, i am new to this so fingers crossed posting in the right place.

I have received my CCA request but it isn't signed, they are saying that they do not have to provide me with a signed copy under section 77 and reject my claims entirely.

All the other information is on there but there are no signatures on it anywhere.

I would be very grateful for some help and what i do next.

They can omit certain data which includes signatures. Have a read through why you shouldnt use section 77/78 CCA 1974 if you want the signed agreement

why you shouldnt use section 77/78 CCA 1974 if you want the signed agreement - The Consumer Forums

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/165349-smt37-morgan-stanley-goldfish.html

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

• 4 months later...

Hi

Thanks for this, i did have a read through what you said, so i sent a letter to them asking for a signed copy of my original credit agreement and stated that this was not a request under the 1974 Consumer Credit ACT.

They then sent me a another 2 credit agreements which were still unsigned, they have now sent a letter saying basically that they beleive i am responsible and they don't have to send me a signed copy and they will now be sending it to court for an attachment of earnings.

I would appreciate any help in this matter as i do not have a clue what to do now.

Thanks