You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

GSMGuy

GSMGuy & MBNA - CCA/Enforceability...

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3990 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ok, so did the CCA request back on 17th June, confirmed delivered by RMail on 20/06/09...

To date, no response whatsoever...

Until today, when a letter from Weightmans on behalf of Arrow Global, via assignment from MBNA (Phew...) arrived...

Scanned below...

t06qt3.jpg

Now, what the hell are they on?? I wrote DIRECTLY to MBNA with my CCA request (for 2 cards - 1 Virgin, 1 VIP, this letter mentions only the latter)

I have not requested ANY documents from Weightmans, nor from Arrow Global, whoever they are...

Should I now just write back to MBNA, saying that - As they have failed to supply etc etc, I am now placing the account in dispute - AND holding them in default of their obligations under the relevant act?

Advice please...

Mike

Ok, did CCA via recorded delivery on 17/06/09, confirmed delivered via RM on 19/06/09...

And have received.... Nothing....

Does anyone have a link to a template letter from telling them that they are not only in default of the relevant regs, but that I am also placing the account in dispute until I receive a signed CCA etc?

Mike

Edited by GSMGuy
Changed MBNA to Vanquis - Doh

Should I now just write back to MBNA, saying that - As they have failed to supply etc etc, I am now placing the account in dispute - AND holding them in default of their obligations under the relevant act?

I would say yes but please wait for some more experienced advice likes of shadow and coatcum in this matter.

To me it seems MBNA has not got executed agreement with you and they are using their mean tactics as usual.

please wait for further advice here.

Hussy

As MBNA have not supplied you with your requested documentation, put the account into dispute by writing to them.

I would also point out to MBNA that they should inform Weightmans and Arrow Global of the dispute.

Help us to keep on helping.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums.

This site is run solely on donations.

You can make a donation

HERE. Thank you.

Any advice & opinions given by supasnooper are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I would say yes but please wait for some more experienced advice likes of shadow and coatcum in this matter.

To me it seems MBNA has not got executed agreement with you and they are using their mean tactics as usual.

please wait for further advice here.

Thanks Hussy...

As MBNA have not supplied you with your requested documentation, put the account into dispute by writing to them.

I would also point out to MBNA that they should inform Weightmans and Arrow Global of the dispute.

Good point!

Mike

Hmm, spoke too soon lol...

Today, a lovely letter, informing me that:

The Cabot Financial Group has recently bought the account you held with Vanquis.... Blah blah blah....

Should I write back telling them the account is in duspute etc, or just send a letter to Vanquis telling them they are in default as they have not responded to my CCA request, and that I now consider the acount to be in dispute?

Mike