You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

charlesGGG

GMAC & Suspended Order

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3981 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I just recieved a suspended order from the county court, in relation to a GMAC Mortgage.

My Question to all,

Is it legal and within the courts power to except on the day of the hearing whilst we are actually in the room, a request for a "change of claimant"..???

GMAC up until that day, where the claimant and then out of the blue, their solicitor said to the judge that they've just sold the mortgage on, two days ago and he is also representing the new mortage company.

His only proof was a bad fax copy of a "TR4 land registry form" and secondary form requesting the change of claimant, which the judge signed then and there and said "OK" the new possibly fictitious mortgage company has been granted a suspended order.

When I asked this solicitor that if the new mortage company is the new owner why havn't we been notified. he then said its nothing to do with him and we should speak to the original solicitor listed on the claim form.

then I'm thinking to myself (I thought he said he represented both the old and new mortgage company, so how can he suggest not to know when we will be notified to make the so-called transfer legal in law)

I don't know if it's any help to you, but some GMAC mortgages were sold last year to another company who then tried to clear the mortgages by offering reduced figures to redeem them. They were offering 15% off, but some people negotiated this discount as high as 40%. It's a slim chance that this could happen to you, but you never know, perhaps this could help you to clear your arrears, maybe by selling up and buying something else.