Sign in to follow this  
namnadasht

exam cancellation/rescheduling due to an illness

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4017 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Guys,

I’m in a situation where I have paid £250 fee for an examination (this is not from an academic institute, its a professional type thing) but due to an illness I am not able to sit down for the exam.( doctor note provided).

I have spoken to the company and asked them to reschedule the exam for me ( I was charged £60 pounds admin fee for this).

Having rescheduled the exam once already I’m still not able to sit for the exam due to continuous illness and they are expecting me to pay another £60 pounds to reschedule the exam or I will loss full fee.

Can someone please advice whether I can legally cancel the exam and claim full money back?

PS: initially I had to provide them with copy of the doctor note prior to rescheduling the exam; this is due to company’s strict policy on refund and rescheduling with less than 10 days notice.

Thanks for your advice.

Jim

Edited by namnadasht

Sign in to follow this