52MJ Penalty Charge.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5362 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Need help in relation to a Penalty charge that I have just received.:-|

I have been issued with PCN for failing to comply with a sign. On the day I turned off Ball Ponds Rd ( north london ) Right into Henhall St as I have done for the last 8 years . I was not aware of any signs at the time indicating that it had become a no go zone for motor vehicles as well as motor cycles.

On having received the PCN I now see that a sign has been put up.

It is very high up off the rd not in an easy line of sight.

Is there a legal high limit to a sign, and how my signs need to be showing when entering a rd that has a no go area.

Help would be greatly appreciated at this time as money is really tight and I can not afford to be wasting money.

Edited by 72sailingorangecats

must very recent as its not on google street view as being that

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 72sailingorangecats,

Did you pay this charge i have just received the same penalty and want to know whether to contest it or just pay it. Clear this sign is not clear enough can you let me know what you did. Thanks

Darko

Unfortunately I did, I had not received any advise and the days where ticking down. Gave it some thought as to how i would approach it and there was no way around it. However One idea that i had contemplated was to say that I had been using this way of travel for the last 8 years and was used to it being so. on turning into the road i saw the sign but it was to late. For me not to have proceeded had put the other road user at risk, safer to continue. On the grounds of the road user safety it might work. Sorry can not help you further. Pleaee let me know how you get on

Stay safe.