You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• ok again thanks for all advice , im going to continue and struggle on paying the wifes debts and maybe look at getting reduced payments but as for mine i think ill go down the DRO route and try get it sorted but will see and open new bank account somewhere first
    • Nothing to do with your own Bank.     Try to withdraw the money from Parentpay early next week and if no joy contact them.   It may be that the money is showing, but has not fully cleared on their system,
    • Hi all,   Just an update with contractual terms. These terms are from a contract at a similar time to when Tracey started as we think they have changed since.   The contract reads as follows:   Termination of employment  Xxxxxxx (Nursery) will provide written notice of termination of your employment in accordance with statutory requirement (currently 1 week’s notice for each year of continuous service, up to a maximum 12 week’s notice).   Once you have successfully completed your probationary period for the company you are required to give 1 month’s written notice of termination of employment.   Regards   Matt             
    • Thanks for helping with the post;   Still waiting for a reply from the DPD.
    • I thank the Consumer Action Group Members for getting me this far in my case which is still in progress.   Situation: The Court has reversed earlier permission for me to rely on witness summaries.    The question upon which I am seeking help, please,  is - do I need to bother myself as to why the Court has reversed permission to rely on witness summaries?  If so, what line of logic or law can might I follow because clearly, the Court has said one thing and then another a few weeks later, of its own motion, the Court has reversed the earlier decision. I find this development quite extraordinary in the sense that as a result of being granted permission earlier, I served the three Witness Summons which had the Court stamp.   Background Having given me permission to serve 'Witness Summons' which I served on 3 hostile witnesses several weeks ago, the Court has now reversed it's earlier decision, and refused me permission to rely on 'witness summaries' pursuant to paragraph 32.9(2), citing that I have not shown steps taken to obtain witness statements from the 3 hostile witnesses.  I however, made two attempts to talk to the hostile witnesses who have been non responsive and I can evidence this.   I would be immensely grateful for some steer from Forum Members, please.
  • Our picks

• Currys Refuse Refund F/Freezer 5day old. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/422656-currys-refuse-refund-ffreezer-5day-old/
      • 5 replies
    • Hi,  
      I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop.
      I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes.

I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop.
      I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in.

I did and they took me upstairs.
      I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items.
      I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop.

No excuse.
      I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late.
      He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police.

The cost of the items was about £40.
      I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off.

They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year.
      I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC.

They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores.
      The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS.

I’m so stressed,
      can u appeal this or should I just accept it?

Thanks for reading 
      • 6 replies
    • The courier industry – some basic points for customers. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/421913-the-courier-industry-%E2%80%93-some-basic-points-for-customers/
      • 1 reply
    • The controversial sub-prime lender says the City watchdog is investigating its practices.
      View the full article
      • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
noomill060

Barclays under investigation by Italian police for assisting tax avoidance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3986 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Sign in to follow this