Please help! Talk Talk Nightmare

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5349 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I became a customer with Talk Talk on the 2 June , on the 3rd July a storm caused all the phone lines in my village to go down. Three days later an Openreach engineer repaired all the lines in the village but only restore mine to outgoing calls and i could still use the internet. I made several calls to Customer Services and was assured the line would be repaired , weeks of conflicting information passed and at one point i was disconnected 17 times in 80 mins trying to get an answer. When i made a treat to cancel my contract i was given a direct line to the "Technical Resolutions Department" and was given 4 engineer appointments , the final one on the 30th July for a call between 8am and 1pm , at 1pm the engineer had not arrived i contacted Talk Talk and said i had had enough and i will be terminating my account. I left my property at 1.30pm that day and accidentally left my door unlocked , but not open.

At some point in the afternoon the engineer arrived and let himself into my property and repaired my line , obviously i was furious with this action and went to the police and was told i could take civil action. I passed this on to Talk Talk and was referred to the C.E.O office. Today i have been informed Talk Talk take no responsibility for the action and Openreach conducted an internal investigation but they will not / refuse to give me any information or contacts regarding the investigation. I feel they are trying to silence and cover this incident up and i am furious but don't know where to go next. I refuse to let this drop as it has made me very ill with worry and the treatment i have been subjected to is vile beyond words. Please help.

Guest Old_andrew2018

your line is repaired, so I can't see where your going with this the engineers repaired the line what more could they do, was the repair carried out inside or outside of your house.

have you a new provider.

Andy

1st, are you sure someone went into your house? Most repairs like this no-one needs to enter the property. The title "Talktalk nightmare" seems a bit extreme aswell when it's Openreach you're mad at (they are part of BT) If you've not submitted a complaint yourself, you can contact them here Contact us

Or in writing here

British Telecommunications plc

81 Newgate Street

London

EC1A 7AJ

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar