• Tweets

• Thank you for the replies. I really hope the consultant at the fracture clinic was correct, that it is a sprain and full motion will return within 2 to 3 weeks. G.P telephone consultation is also booked now Looking at the image, I see bone lifted off the main bone, or maybe not, hopefully not. Cheers  
    • Good morning All,   Today I have received the email from the Courts in respect the account held with MBNA confirmed. The information reads as :   Claimant Claims: Credit Card Account Number ********************* Balance of £6'850.61 as of 31/01/2010. Interest under s69 of the County Court Act 1984 at the rate of 8% a year from the default date(s) to 21/2011 of £804.81 and also interest at the same rate up to the date of judgement or earlier payment at a daily rate of 1.50 and costs.   The maths now show as Amount Claimed £7655.42 Court Fee £190.00 Solicitors Costs £100.00 total £7'945.42 Date of issue 21-July-2011   Underneath it then shows To the Defendant you have not replied to to the claim form ( I went to the courts to discuss my income ) It is therefore ordered you must pay the claimant £7'692.33 for the debt ( and interest to date of judgment) and £320.00 for costs. You must pay the claimant the total of £8'012.33 forthwith.   I now have the account number for this account and I have written to MBNA which was delivered and proof of delivery obtained with signature. Would it best be to contact them again as I have no statements in regards to the full account statements and proof of the final account balances as I am 100% sure this was far too high a balance.   Thanks everyone LuckY-13            
    • You're right, hightail. I had cause to speak to M&S customer services and I asked if the lady was at home out of interest. She was and I was pleased she was safe. She had no problem resolving my problem and wasn't in a rush to get rid of me.
    • you should be blocking and bouncing all emails now    no DCA can 'enforce' anything, they are NOT BAILIFFS.   and even less so if they don't even own the debt but are chasing for their 'client', another equally powerless DCA.
    • I cannot uploads it, that’s what I am saying, When scanning it into the computer at 300 dpi it’s still difficult to read you, the forum guide said to scan to below 300, so I scanned at 200, then I edited the file to remove personal info and converted to PDF, but I am unable to upload because the size is higher than 4.88mb, if I compress it it’s going to shrink the file and make  the resolution worse, by then you will not be able to read the small print at all. I believe the document is enforceable becouse I can read what it says and it matches the contract provided by cap1, I can upload that one which is better quality and will probably scan better. Presuming it is enforceable, what’s the best course of action to get a full and final settlement? 
  • Our picks

• Curry’s cancelled my order but took the money anyway. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/423055-curry%E2%80%99s-cancelled-my-order-but-took-the-money-anyway/
      • 11 replies
    • Father passed away - Ardent Credit Services (Vodafone) now claiming he owes money. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/423040-father-passed-away-ardent-credit-services-vodafone-now-claiming-he-owes-money/
      • 9 replies
    • Currys Refuse Refund F/Freezer 5day old. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/422656-currys-refuse-refund-ffreezer-5day-old/
      • 6 replies
    • Hi,  
      I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop.
      I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes.

I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop.
      I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in.

I did and they took me upstairs.
      I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items.
      I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop.

No excuse.
      I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late.
      He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police.

The cost of the items was about £40.
      I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off.

They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year.
      I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC.

They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores.
      The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS.

I’m so stressed,
      can u appeal this or should I just accept it?

Thanks for reading 
      • 16 replies
mkb

Ltd Co - can I claim?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4021 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

Can I claim back bank charges from Ltd co account? Bank sent letter to say that, in view of how a/c being run, they are closing it in 30 days :(

I have been charged £245 in charges since April 09 when a/c opened so would like to claim back if poss :oops:

Anyone?

Hi

Can I claim back bank charges from Ltd co account?

Yes, but there can be snags.

What is the state of the present account, i.e. credit or debit balance? If it is a debit balance, does it exceed the total value of the charges you wish to reclaim?

Have you got an alternative account with which to continue trading?

Els

BANK CHARGES CAMPAIGN CONTINUES - PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

Aktiv Kapital £300.00 SETTLED IN FULL

Capital One £741.47 SETTLED IN FULL

Citi Cards £1221.00 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(personal) £3854.28 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(business) £7487.97 SETTLED IN FULL

What poor education I have received has been gained in the University of Life

It's in credit as the bank will not allow overdraft :(

I'm trying to open new a/c at present but with poor personal credit history (1 default & missed payments to 3 others), I anticipate this will not be straight-forward but Nat West have a new a/c for people with credit history problems so am hoping they will accept me. The alternative is to pay one of these 'guaranteed' opening firms which I would much sooner avoid :(

You'll have to take the standard approach of asking for your charges back. As they are intending to close your account, they are unlikley to roll over and credit your account or send you a cheque, so you will then have to issue a claim in the County Court in the name of your company. The bank will probably request a stay in proceedings, based on the OFT v Banks ongoing court case. You can object to that of course, but you'll need a good set of arguments to convince a Court that your case should not be stayed.

If and when you win, they will send you a cheque made out to the account name, i.e. name of your limited company.

The most important matter for you at the moment, which you're clearly aware of, is the need to open a new account.

Els

BANK CHARGES CAMPAIGN CONTINUES - PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

Aktiv Kapital £300.00 SETTLED IN FULL

Capital One £741.47 SETTLED IN FULL

Citi Cards £1221.00 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(personal) £3854.28 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(business) £7487.97 SETTLED IN FULL

What poor education I have received has been gained in the University of Life