You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

experience

Northern Rock - is this Loan Agreement Enforceable?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3993 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've had a few default notices from Eversheds regarding my Northern Rock loan.

They've responded with what to me looks like a valid agreement? Out of the £11379 i owe £642. Originally i spoke to them and said i can only afford £1 per month which they declined on the phone, so i said ok take me to court for it as i cant afford any more - the operator then gave me a load of abuse and told me they wouldnt waste their time taking me to court for such a small amount. However i'm still getting default notices.

What should i do next?

21e18r8.jpg

epnfxh.jpg

nz25bn.jpg

It has all the prescribed terms for a loan agreement. I would stick to your offer of £1 and if they won't accept ot don't pay and tell them again to take it to court.

Hi experience

Have evers**s sent you a copy of the terms & conditions on back of agreement? If so does the form have a number/date on bottom right hand corner?:confused:

I

Theres no terms & conditions on the back of the agreement - everything i've received has been scanned in above - apart from Eversheds complaints handling procedure