You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

scared001

Cca/sars/advice/help/etc

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3991 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

afternoon everyone

i just wanted to start this thread so thought it a good idea for people like me to have a little process in place so on that note....

once default is issued, the letters come rolling in from DCA

send cca to original ie mbna, capital one, barclaycard

send letter to DCA informing them this is being done

what happens next? do we send a SAR if so is there a template on here please?

any other pointers would be greatly appreciated, i know that i will be reverting to this a fair few times i reckon!!

no you send the cca request to the dca and wait for them to come up with it this is given as 12 + 2 working days, the templates are in the template section there is no need to sar for the moment, what you are doing is asking them to prove the legality of the alleged debt

is it not best to ask say mbna for cca and not DCA?

nope as it puts the account with the dca into dispute if they cannot get the correct paperwork, otherwise they will continue to harrass