You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

dhinchliffe3794

Ripped off. How to proceed.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3910 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Dear CAG Forums,

I'm looking for some advice...

I purchased goods online from a website I had used many times in the past without problems, however on this occassion, they simply didn't deliver and I have attempted to contact them via email and phone and they are simply ignoring me.

I have checked my bank and can confirm they took the money on the day of purchase which was nearly 2 months ago, I purchased approx £50 worth of goods which stated free 1st class recorded delivery but nothing has arrived not have I been refunded and the site still shows the products I ordered in stock.

The email addresses I sent mail to is active as I used to email them regular in the past and got responses also there phone line is managed by a virtual office who say they will pass the message on and get someone to call me back but this never happens.

I would like some advice on how to proceed, I am contemplating writing them a letter as it is my intention to apply to the small claims court for recovery of my money.

Any advice or help will be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

It all depends how you paid for them. If its by credit card, contact the c/card company. Do you know where they're based?

Thank you Rickyd,

I paid by Debit Card and yes I have there trading address which is substantiated by verisign.

Its shaping up to be a breach of contract under the sale of goods act for failure to deliver.

I think two months is a more than reasonable time to wait and their lack of contact is worrying. To clarify if its a simple mix-up you should write claiming a full refund under SOGA and see what response you get.

• Haha 1

Its shaping up to be a breach of contract under the sale of goods act for failure to deliver.

I think two months is a more than reasonable time to wait and their lack of contact is worrying. To clarify if its a simple mix-up you should write claiming a full refund under SOGA and see what response you get.

Thats awesome Rickyd, but what is SOGA? If they fail to comply or respond can I just put a claim in at the county court eben though it's only £50, it's not the money that bothers me just the pricipal and evasion of my contact.

Firstly, there is a breach under the Distance Selling Regulations in failing to deliver items within the stated timescale.

If you have sent an email to cancel, then they have 30 days MAX to refund (which if they have not, is another breach of DSRs).

Sorry - its the Sale Of Goods Act which provides protection to purchasers against shoddy goods.

We don't even know if they are shoddy - they haven't been delivered!

That's why I recommended DSRs which have specific provisions for this.

Were the items posted? Whos liability is it if the post has been lost before being delivered?

Its WAR