'Ruthless' loan shark is jailed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4458 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A loan shark who was branded a "ruthless individual" by a judge has been jailed for five years at Manchester Crown Court. BBC NEWS | England | 'Ruthless' loan shark is jailed

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Well, seems to be different reports, according to sky his 51 week sentence is suspended!!

Can't see anything about an order to pay restitution either!!

Menacing Loan Shark Escapes Prison Term - Yahoo! News UK

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

The OFT issued this creature a consumer credit licence, which they now say was 'fraudulently obtained'.

Readers may be interested to look at the loan shark's website; I particularly recommend the 'our agents' link.

Reading about the court case, it seems to me that (bricks through windows aside), the difference between Kiely and many of the companies who feature so regularly on CAG is a smart website and a better ability to bullsh1t the OFT.

He had TWO cases heard, one resulted in imprisonment and the other in a suspended sentence, which I understand could now become imprisonment AFTER he has finished the FIRST case. The reason behind this is that the cases were heard on the same day but not concurrently... therefore he has a longer time inside.

there were 2 cases, they have just been on the news one in manchester got 5 years one in newcastle got 2 years suspended

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

2edsj2t.jpg

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

he was a busy lad on phothop wasnt he, that is about has valid as some of the rubbish the proper dca;s throw about

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)