ikonos

virginmedia cancelling contract

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4019 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have recently took out a 12 month contract from virgin media ( I have not signed anything, they sent it through the post but I have not signed and returned) , I would like to cancel but can anyone advise if I am liable for the charges to the end of the termination date.

Are you within the cancelation period? Call them up and check. If so, cancel. If not, using the service beyond the cancelation is viewed as accepting a contract, and it is binding for the minimum term

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

As Locutus notes - you don't have to sign accwptance - if they connected the service and you start using it, then the contract is formed. If for some reason the services weren't provided, you may have some wriggle room....