NDR - any thoughts?

alex2258867

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4495 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

NDR are dealing with my Littlewoods account. Paying £1.00 per month, they are not happy but have accepted.

Received statement yesterday. Payment of £2.00 (feeling flush!) made on 7 July. A charge of £12.00 had been added on 25 July for not making minimum payment.

Checking statement, there is no date for minimum payment to be made by nor any indication of what the minimum payment should be. Looking back over the statements, I make a payment of £1.00 and they then charge me £12.00.

Any thoughts on the lack of min payment/due date on the statement? Is this allowed?

Any thoughts would be appreciated

If they have accepted payments of £1.00 then, whether they are happy or not, that is the minimum, unless the minimum is really zero.

That is how they make their profits on the backs of people in financial difficulty - pile on unlawful penalty charges.

Have you requested a CCA from NDR to see if the agreement is enforceable? http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/581-cca-request-letter

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Exactly! Underhand tactics, all that they are good for really.

Are they allowed to send out statements with no instructions on min payment/date? How is a person supposed to know when and what to pay? Surely this can't be acceptable

NDR made the charges. I havent asked for a CCA as i'm not sure about mail order. The account was only opened last year and I know I didnt sign anything.

Can I cca them even though the account is only about a year old?

Cheers

Did you open the a/c via telephone or online? If it was online it would have had a 'tick box' as a signature & would be deemed enforceable.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

I really cant remember to be honest. It certainly wasn't over the phone, I think it may be have been a letter I got through the post. I will cca them anyway and see what happens.

Any thoughts on the lack of info on the statements?

Many thanks

I got the same letter today regarding abound catalogue, i pay £14.93pm through the cccs, i found on today's letter from NDR that they are charging me £12pm late payment fee.

I rang them and i was told that because it's a catalogue the payment date is every 28 days so a different payment date each month :?.

I rang the cccs and they said that the 6mth agreement had probably come to an end, and the cccs are now sending out a new proposal to them and the late fee will probably stop...I certainly hope so!

Hi all came across this site and joined, Ndr are acting on behalf of Empire stores and They are demanding £43 pound a month just cant do it any help or assistance would be great thanks. Cheers everyone for any advice