You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

rogermeard

CAG Digital Signature service??

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3991 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, i have just signed up to use the Digital signature service provided by this site. Can anyone tell me how i get the signature onto a document?.

Does it need resizing etc etc?.

I'm a bit dumb with the old pc.:???:

You should get a file containing the signature as a picture file.

Drag that into your document at the position where you want it & print along with the document.

To print on a form supplied by someone else, add a load of blank lines to get to the correct position, print on plain paper, line up with the form, hold up to the light, change the document as required, reprint on blank until it is lined up correctly, then put the form in your printer (make sure that it's the right way up / round) then print directly on that.

I'm finding this hard to understand. I have the signature etc saved in My Docs. The Doc i want to sign is in My Docs as well , how do i apply the signature to the Doc and how do i do it the right size as the signature is quite large on the screen?

I "think" i've sussed it, i have inserted into the doc and then trimmed it down to fit. Another point though is that the actual signature is quite faint is that acceptable?