You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

billywhizzm

DSG/HSBC got CCJ then offset amount within 28 days - need certificate of satisfaction

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2082 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a credit card debt with HSBC.

DSG soilicitors were chasing me on behalf of them.

they infact manage to get a court order to pay my debt.

Today I check my HSBC account the money is gone without even teling me.

How can I fight back to get my money back so that I can pay my mortgage and other bills?

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

I am hoping to go to press.

How can I get in touch with press?

Thanks in advance

do you bank with hsbc too?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Yes my bank account is with HSBC too.

Hi Billy....they can and will offset money from one or all of your HSBC accounts to pay off other debts, in this case it could be wise to open up a parachute account.....how old is the credit card ? have you considered sending off for a copy of your agreement ? Have you ever reclaimed any excessive charges from HSBC ?

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

Thanks 42man.

I have just realised the importance of this site. will go thru the templates and try to do necessary action. I need to claim lot of excessive charges and sort this crdit card issues with them

By the way its DG solicitors.

They are saying you need to contact HSBC collection team and talk to them.

Guys how easy is it to get in touch with Press?

Thanks

HSBC is saying they cant do anything now. if you want you can write to them. Guys really need help to screw balls of HSBC.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

not that it matters [sadly] in this case but did you receive court papers?

and how much was taken from the A/C?

was it the full bal of the card or just the arrears?

and what have you contacted HSBC about? gettting the charges back?

if you don't have all your CC statements, you need to get the reclaim started by sending off an SAR to HSGB CC.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

I did recd the court papers.

£7718.00 was taken from my account.

Its the full balance + court charges.

I did speak to HSBC but they cant do anything and have given me contact no's for the service quality team of HSBC.

I have contacted financial ombudsman today and officially lodge a complaint.

I need to get in touch with press what's the best way?

Thanks

Hi, that's an incredible amount of money. Did you receive any warning they would offset your current account against what you owed them before they actually did it?

How long is it since you made any payments to your credit card debt?

Offsetting is something that has worried me for a while. To be honest,I didn't think they would even need a court order to do it.

I would definitely cca them and also claim back any charges.

I don't know how to contact the press....i guess you just look at websites and see if there is a link to contact a reporter.

When did you receive the court papers ?

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

Court orders recd on 6th July. I have officially compalined to financial ombusdsman.

Let see what happens.

Thanks for the replies.

HSBC can take money from any other HSBC account to settle a debt as you have found to your cost..........

PGH7447 made it very clear the settlement offer as indicated in your thread is not a Full and Final offer,

you are very unlikely to be able to claim back money based on their current actions................

Let us have a look at the credit card and see if there are any charges that can be reclaimed....

.any PPI involved???

for example any charges for late payments etc..........

.Do you pay any money into any HSBC account??????????

Let us try and help with this...............…

......I wish you the best,...............FS

Can HSBC still withdraw even before court proceedings outcome?

Thanks

If you have two, three or even four accounts with the same Banking 'group', then yes they will use the other accounts to offset your defaulting or indebted account.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi All,

Sorry to bring up the old thread.

where can i find a online form to remove CCJ when the payment was done within 30 days?

CCJ awarded 8th July 2009

Payment done 4th August 2009

Thanks

There are no on-line forms...you need to contact the court that issued the judgment and take it up with them why it was registered.Why has it taken you 5 years to query this...falls off next year anyway.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread