You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

zetec-ss

Nokia 5800 Warranty Invalid!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3986 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i bought my phone from E2save about 5-6 months ago, anyway since downloading the new firmware for the phone the screen started slowing down, after a few days it literally locked it self. when pressing a button it would take 30-40seconds to react to it. i.e if i pressed the menu button, it wouldnt load the menu until 30-40 seconds.

i went to a nokia repair centre as my phone has 12months free warranty, they sent it off to nokia service centre and i've just received a call from the repair centre stating the phone has water on the main board of the phone and that it is beyond economical repair and it invalidates the warranty! they have included a picture of water on the mainboard. i'll collect my phone and the picture tomorrow.

as you may know, e2save is an arm of carphone warehouse.

what else can i do!???

Can you post the picture when you get it?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Well, water damage isn't covered - do you have insurance (either specific to the handset, or as part of a household policy?) If not, purchasing a SIM-free handset to put your SIM in will prevent you losing your bundled minutes.