You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

postggj

N1 Claim Withdrawn, Then Another/advice

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3996 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ive Started This Thread As I Believe Its Important To Answer Future Questions

If A Dca Brings A Claim, Then Withdraws,

Its My Understanding That They Would Then Need The Permission Of The Court To Do ANOTHER

Also

Being The Original Claim Has Been Withdrawn, The Dca Would Then Have Only Seven Days To Bring Another Claim Or Be Stuffed

Any Links On This

Thanks

Permission to bring a second action after discontiunnace of an ealier one ir requiried as Michael has pointed out, under CPR 38. There's no time limit within which an application might be made to bring the second action, apart from Limitation Act considerations and objections which might be made as to how the passage of time may have affected the ability of the court to try the case justly (a witness has died for example)

Further, you might gain some assistance from reading this thread and exploring the law regarding issue or cause of action estoppel. If you have a particular case or set of facts let me know and I can give it some more thought. Otherise CPR 38, res judicata etc will apply.

x20