Useing o2 contract in Spain?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5371 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all, i tried talking to someone in o2 shop today, but gave up as they obviously knew nothing and then started to try and sell me insurance! lol

I'm off to Spain for a week soon, i take it i will have to pay high rates to call people back in the UK and they will have to pay the same to call me in Spain from the UK, but does anyone know if texts are still free as included in call plan ect? thanks

Bumps as I don't know :p

Call 202 free from your O2 Pay Monthly mobile and talk to them... they have some bolt-ons for Spain and Europe, and they should be able to give tarrif info on texts from Spain aswell.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

EU caps now limit the previous rip-offs when using your phone abroad, but I need to correct a misconception. YOU pay for ALL calls, in and out. Anyone calling you pays the same UK mobile rate, and you pay the rest. You will pay around 25p to SEND a text, incoming texts will be free. They do not come out of any inclusive allowance.

Remember to turn off Mobile Voicemail before you go - as this racks up charges even though you don;t use it!

EU caps now limit the previous rip-offs when using your phone abroad, but I need to correct a misconception. YOU pay for ALL calls, in and out. Anyone calling you pays the same UK mobile rate, and you pay the rest. You will pay around 25p to SEND a text, incoming texts will be free. They do not come out of any inclusive allowance.

Remember to turn off Mobile Voicemail before you go - as this racks up charges even though you don;t use it!

..and data charges can be unbeilveable..upto £6 per mb.

There have been cases where someone has downloaded for example, eastenders from iplayer at approx 200 mb would cost you £1800 !