You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3996 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Not working here

Good stuff.

"Everything said in this clip is valid, even if not heard by you"

Priceless! :D

Thank you all for the kind thoughts. I've posted other clips before and always try to direct people to this fine site, but there are nods to my own clips and to scabhunter's as well. It must be said at this point that my behaviour is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

I had to stop after a minute. The guys voice is so irritating. Sounded like the fake yorkshire ripper tapes.

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.

Couldn't use my proper voice there, ashmk. I've got a very broad and fast Scottish accent that doesn't record well at all. So, fake announcer voice it has to be, just to be legible and clear enough to be understood. You ever hear the voice of Mark Levin on Youtube? Now THAT's irritating - and he's made a career out of it.

By the way, im still not going to buy one of them overpriced truecall boxes. But nice plug.

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.

I'm just making people aware of the fact that Truecall exists and that it's an option to counter the problem if it's there. I got one within 24 hours of paying for it - and thats rare in this day and age.

Very interesting thread.Anything that stops nuisance calls whether dcas,or other random number generated,not wanted calls is ok with me.Well done F DCAs Tawnyowl.

Thanks Tawnyowl. I'd been getting a few messages asking for advice on non-DCA issues lately (which I have to the best of my knowledge), but I did feel it was time that people knew that CAG helps with other issues as well. After all, I'm just one man and why limit advice to that? Especially when many others are willing to help out on the same issues as well.