You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

binatone45

Assistance required please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3990 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi,

i filed my claim against lloyds in 2007 and went through the usual channels etc ... my claim is for £2800 in total and my account is currently £3400 overdrawn, my claim has been stayed by my local courts whilst the FSA did the test case and i have not had any further contact since the case started ...

i have been paying lloyds £30 per month against my overdraft in exchange for them freezing any further charges inc overdraft interest since 2007, this was arranged via one of there call centres 12 months ago when they contacted me out of the blue..... i have had a call today from lloyds tsb collection dept, saying i need to pay more to them than the £30 otherwise they will start charging my account again, which they said would be over £50 per month for overdraft interest plus more charges for going over my overdraft limit which is the same as my current balance as they mirror image each other as i pay my monthly amount.

my question is how do i get out of this mess with these robbing gits .... i am at my witts end as i cannot afford to pay more than £30 as i have a newborn baby and money is really tight, but if i dont agree to pay more i am gonna get over £80 worth of fees every month .... i feel something is wrong here as i am getting charged yet again on money they have already illegally charged me for,

any help would be great.

thanks

binatone

Hiya,

I'm afraid I have no advice to offer as 'bank charges' is not my speciality... I would suggest that as this is a bit of a quiet forum you might ask a moderator to move this post into the Debt collection Industry forum which is much busier, or ask a moderator to look at your post and advise.

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Hi Binatone45,

I myself am no expert but if you are in financial hardship I have heard your case could be fast tracked if you match there qualifying criteria.

Here is the link for the address to start the ball rolling.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/168786-address-hardship-claims.html

Hope this helps.

Red Rebel.

Come on the mighty reds!!!!!!

Lloyds TSB - Success - 14/7/07

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

Tip my scales if I have been of assistance :D

If you are in financial hardship then post on the "hardship applications" part of the forum and I'll take a look or update here and we can go from there.

If you are in financial hardship then include income and expenditure form(household I&E) plus notices of arrears to them.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf