honda accord accident

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5369 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

first time on this forum will try to be brief

Baught 04 honda accord last september last year

Autoquake web site state all car sold have 141 point check including any signs of previouse damage

when a bought the car notice rust on rear wheel arches asumed it was superficial due to stones.they deducted £50.

June this yearwent to my local honda dealer to see if the wheel arches was covered under warranty. hoda dealer took one look and told the car had been in a accident and to rear panel fitted badley thats why the rust was on the arches .

Contacted Auotquake after number of emails they agreed to pay for the respray of the arches, when i got the car back the paint did not match and the finish on the wheel arches were poor.

spoke to man at the garage and he said it was the best he could do as he was going over someone sub stannard rapair.

phoned Autoquake and their in house machanic said it was a good repair and that all they can do

i told them i was not happy and asked would they consider taking the car back and sourcing me another. they said no to that

iam considering going through the small claims courts .what do you all think? is it worth it. and if it is how do i go about claiming.

Kind Regards

Ste