abbey national card for linked accounts problem

Morrisar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a debit/cash card with 3 accounts,current ,direct ISa and e saver which should be linked. Up until around August last year I could move money from current account to savings accounts and vice versa,on-line or at cash machine.

Found out some months back can only move money from current to savings accounts. To move from savings accounts to current account requires me to do it as making a payment,taking up to 4 working days.

This appears to have happened since Abbey installed new IT system. Many letters and phone calls later,problem is still not solved. Have now written to head of complaints.

has anyone else experienced the same problem? And had it solved?

no thats not right. online banking should enable you to transfer money between linked acounts.

the e saver account is only cash machine based or online based to you can move money to current account, it might be when the new system was installed it has changed the settings on your account, if this is the case the branch will be able to sort this. let me know if you need any more help

no thats not right. online banking should enable you to transfer money between linked acounts.

the e saver account is only cash machine based or online based to you can move money to current account, it might be when the new system was installed it has changed the settings on your account, if this is the case the branch will be able to sort this. let me know if you need any more help

You and I know that but the branch has failed to succeed in doing so.Feel it is useless going back to the branch as they have already shown they cannot sort it. I was there over half an hour while the 'supervisor' followed instructions over the phone. She laughed and said she wouldn't blame me when I said my next step would be to stop banking with them.

I have written to head of complaints as person in complaints I dealt with has not returned 2 phone calls. If no response in reasonable time will write again giving time limit for reply,after that I will go to the banking ombudsman. I shall eventually move all my accounts from Abbey.I would certainly welcome any help available. :-x