You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3997 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I am new to this site not really sure if im posting this in the right location or not! but wondered if anyone could give me some advice.

December last year i was working for a company in london. My company vehicle was parked just over a dropped curb an left there for 5 days. i got a fine slapped on the vehile every day for 5 days. The company incurred all the fines etc as it was a comany vehicle reg to them. I was made redundant 3 months later. I had heard nothing about the tickets while i was still working there or indeed after i got made redundant. Until, last week i got a letter from them asking me for 1200 pound in tickets and 7 months interest. They have said i can pay back 93 pound a month for a year.

Im sure this should have been resolved before i left an see it a bit unfair after all this time they have left them to grow, paid them then landed me the bill and interest. If it was the original amount then fine, but they just ignored the issue.

Any ideas?

what did your contract of employment have to say about these (or any) deductions ?

In law, the owner is liable for the penalties to the Council - end of.

They are not able to pursue you unless your contract of employment (or agreement to use a company car) at the time specifically agrees that you will be liable.

I also wonder where they have got £1200 from - 5 PCNs doesn't add up to that amount.

Out of interest, when you were made redundant, did you sign a compromise agreement?

If they have terminated your contract I would have thought that ended any obligation on your behalf to pay, any responsibility to pay would be a part of a contract THEY ended.

when you left did the company make a payment (or statement) in 'full and final settlement'. its all down to the paperwork between you and the company.