CCA request went off to Red but came back from...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5350 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Heya I sent off a CCA request to Red Debt Collections and today had a reply to that CCA request from Lowell Financial stating they are in receipt of my request of my original CCA agreement and that they are requesting a copy from the original lender.

They will endeavour to reply to me within the 12 day period under the CCA act but as I may appreciate it is dependant upon receipt of the info from the original creditor,they will advise me if it will take longer than the prescribed period.

My answer being what if they do not reply within the 12+2 days and why is it with another debt company or are they one of the same.

Thanks x

Red are just another desk in the Lowell threat centre along with Hampton legal.

Standard dismissive nonsense from the Leeds losers.

You will either get another letter saying its taking longer than they anticipated, a begging letter or a huge discount offer.

Heya I sent off a CCA request to Red Debt Collections and today had a reply to that CCA request from Lowell Financial stating they are in receipt of my request of my original CCA agreement and that they are requesting a copy from the original lender.

They will endeavour to reply to me within the 12 day period under the CCA act but as I may appreciate it is dependant upon receipt of the info from the original creditor,they will advise me if it will take longer than the prescribed period.

My answer being what if they do not reply within the 12+2 days and why is it with another debt company or are they one of the same.

Thanks x

Sorry this is the same as my other post but the title was missing

Just post up on here whatever you get back off them (minus all personal details) & the Caggers will chew over it for you and advise furthur ;)

Thanks,if i dont hear anything within the 12+2 days what do i do,do i send them anything else or do i have to wait until they decide to pull their fingers out ??