You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

discod

CCA request went off to Red but came back from...

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3992 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Heya I sent off a CCA request to Red Debt Collections and today had a reply to that CCA request from Lowell Financial stating they are in receipt of my request of my original CCA agreement and that they are requesting a copy from the original lender.

They will endeavour to reply to me within the 12 day period under the CCA act but as I may appreciate it is dependant upon receipt of the info from the original creditor,they will advise me if it will take longer than the prescribed period.

My answer being what if they do not reply within the 12+2 days and why is it with another debt company or are they one of the same.

Thanks x

Red are just another desk in the Lowell threat centre along with Hampton legal.

Standard dismissive nonsense from the Leeds losers.

You will either get another letter saying its taking longer than they anticipated, a begging letter or a huge discount offer.

Heya I sent off a CCA request to Red Debt Collections and today had a reply to that CCA request from Lowell Financial stating they are in receipt of my request of my original CCA agreement and that they are requesting a copy from the original lender.

They will endeavour to reply to me within the 12 day period under the CCA act but as I may appreciate it is dependant upon receipt of the info from the original creditor,they will advise me if it will take longer than the prescribed period.

My answer being what if they do not reply within the 12+2 days and why is it with another debt company or are they one of the same.

Thanks x

Sorry this is the same as my other post but the title was missing

Please stick to 1 thread - i will get a mod to merge this with the other thread for you ;)

Thanks its cos my other was missing the title so can the mod delete it please :0)

2 threads merged.

What do you want the title to read? Or is it ok as it is?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE

No worries...we understand what the issue is about now, so just sit back & wait for the responses to flood in :D

Thank you sorry for the mess :0)

Just post up on here whatever you get back off them (minus all personal details) & the Caggers will chew over it for you and advise furthur ;)

Just post up on here whatever you get back off them (minus all personal details) & the Caggers will chew over it for you and advise furthur ;)

Thanks,if i dont hear anything within the 12+2 days what do i do,do i send them anything else or do i have to wait until they decide to pull their fingers out ??

Masticate, digest and regurgitate:D:D:D

subbing with

teeth at the ready:D

appreciate it may take longer:)got to be signed by swallow/barnard/marsden.

12+2 end of.

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile: