You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

knoker7777

Medical / Advice Please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3995 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello

I need some advice from the more knowledgeable members of the forum please first posting so I am sorry if any of this is wrong.

Over 8 years ago I had a provisional licence stupidly one night I got caught drink driving , having reversed out of drive travelling a total of about 20 yards, I was 93/ 96 Milo-grams .

I have not drove or held any licences since now having 2 children a good job an so on , I need to drive. I applied online for a new provisional licence and they have told me I need to take a medical as I am high risk.

I go out once a week at the most and like most men aged 30ish I go on the odd lads weekend stag do so on , and I like a drink at the weekend I don't drink at all in the week , or at home.

Only having a provisional at the time do I need to still do this ? Is there anything I need to worry about , do they fail you on any over medical condition besides drinking abuse ?

Any help would be really welcome thanks for your time

Cheers

Have a look at this page on the dvla website which explains the medical standards required and also explains the high risk categories.

At a glance guide to the current medical standards of fitness to drive

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE

Cheers Dose anybody have advice on the provisanall lience sitution as i had not past my test at the time . I undertstand i made a mistake. I just want the chance to take my test.