You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

littlefatbudha

Car finance agreement

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3724 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Please could somebody look over these agreements for my car finance, as i think they are now starting court proceedings,thankyou

Edited by littlefatbudha

The first sheet says 'pre contract'.....is the document unsigned ? Also did you check the default notice ? was it compliant ? dates ?

• Haha 1

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

There has been no default placed on Experian it only states that i am 4 payments late, i have just paid £150 of arrears and have sent two letters asking to come to a payment deal and to freeze interest etc, to which they have not replied.

This is the copy of the agreement i was given on the day at Evans Halshaw.

Do you think i should send SAR for original agreement

Edited by littlefatbudha

The default notice looks ok to me they have given you 17 days to remedy....

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

would it be worth sending for credit agreement to make sure eveything is ok with it, as starting to worry now ?

Hi there, have been looking at the Default letter, should this not have their name and address on this paperwork, and if so , woiuld it be invalidated due to this,please help.

Edited by littlefatbudha
to upload default notice

if the default notice is defective, it opens up all doors but only works in court

dont tipp them off

can you repost the default notice , it keeps saying

attachments pending approval

same again

can you post using photobucket

default1.jpg

not sure if i have done correctly

Edited by littlefatbudha

got it

ill have a look

well no creditors name and address

certain parts need to be underlined like

BEFORE THE DATE SHOWN NEEDS TO BE UNDER LINED

ILL DIG OUT THE RELEVENT THREAD FOR YOU

DEFAULT NOTICE IS CRAP

END OF

So does this mean if it went to court, do i take it they would not be able to carry out repossesing car etc, i have had letter this morning saying agreement terminated, can they terminate agreement with invalid default notice ?Steve

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/170345-tale-dodgy-dn.html

SAY NOTHING TO ANYBODY

ONLY WORKS ONCE COURT ACTION HAS STARTED

NOW HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD THE CAR

HOW MENY PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE

ITS IMPORTANT

AS A TERMINATION NOTICE HAS NOW BEEN ISUED

ALL THE BETTER

I will upload all recent docs regarding this, give me 10 mins, further details, i have had agreement since sept 2007, and i have paid over 1/3 just, hope this helps.steve

Edited by littlefatbudha

Even Better

Keep It Comming

I Like Things Nice And Easy

1.jpg

default1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Edited by littlefatbudha

Hi there, sorry it took so long,hope these are ok,thanks.Steve

They Will Need A Court Order To Repo The Car

Dodgy Default Notice

Its Looking Good

Let Me Know What The Solicitors Say

Say Nothing About The Default Notice

Thats Your Ace In The Hole

• Haha 1

Hi there, what should i do about payments etc,i have read dodgy default notice, and should i follow suite,as the agreement is now terminated ?

Thanks,Steve

The Dodgy Default Notice Only Works If They Put In A Claim In The County Court

Dont Tip Them Off

No worries about that, what should i do re payment,if i can pay anything,that is?

Its Up To You

As They Have Now Terminated The Account, And Defaulted It

I Would Say Go And Swing

But Thats Me

If This Went To Court All You Would Be Liable For Are Any Arrears Up To The Default Notice

Pay That With In 30 Days And No Ccj

Only the arrears up to DN ?, what about the arrears that will occur after the date of the DN up to court date ?.

Do you think at looking at the letters i posted, i would have a good chance when it goes to court, sorry but i am a bit of a worrier, and quite new at all this,thanks.Steve