style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5377 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All.

I have just paid over £525 to JBW Bailiffs today. This is their 3rd visit in 7 months. I have not received any of the PCNs that they have visited me for. I believe they were all sent to my old address.

I need help with the following

1. Wording for an Out of Time Decleration, so that it doesn't get rejected.

2. Can I put all the PCNs on one form, or do I have to do each one separately?

3. I managed to get one order revoked and JBW were supposed to refund the money, however they did not. What is the best way to pursue this.

I thank you all in advance.

Warm regards,

deedee

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Thank you letsfightbailiffs.

The court have not ordered JBW to pay the money back. Medway council wrote me and refunded the £95 that was paid to them from the fee I paid the bailiffs. They said that the remainder was to be paid by JBW. This was back in April and to date I have received nothing from them.

I will fax the letter from the council to JBW and send a hard copy by Special Delivery. BTW, do you know if I can put more than one PCN on a Stat Dec?

If not, I'll have to fill in all three :(

Thank you once again.

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Hello All.

I have just paid over £525 to JBW Bailiffs today. This is their 3rd visit in 7 months. I have not received any of the PCNs that they have visited me for. I believe they were all sent to my old address.

I need help with the following

1. Wording for an Out of Time Decleration, so that it doesn't get rejected.

2. Can I put all the PCNs on one form, or do I have to do each one separately?

3. I managed to get one order revoked and JBW were supposed to refund the money, however they did not. What is the best way to pursue this.

I thank you all in advance.

Warm regards,

deedee

In the first place you need to telephone TEC and ask them to confirm the address on the warrant of Execution. Their number is: 08457 045 007.

You need to file an Out of Time and on the PE3 you need to say something along the following lines:

I was unaware of this PCN until I received a visit to my home today by a bailiff from JBW Ltd. I had to pay the bailiff £525 and following this visit I made enquiries which confirmed that all statutory notices had been sent to my previous address at: xxx

PS: It is for the LOCAL AUTHORITY to refund you the amount that you had previously paid to JBW for the PCN that was revoked.

PPS: You CANNOT put more than one PCN on an Out of time. You will need to jave three seperate Out of Times.

Forgot to say..have you checked whether the bailiff is certificated: Check here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bailiffs-sheriff-officers/210956-line-search-check-if.html

Edited by tomtubby

Thank you tomtubby for your help.

I will do this without delay. The letter I received from the LA was that they had written to JBW asking them to refund the money, however this never happened. I will write to Medway council again to pursue the matter further.

Many thanks again for your help.

My threads