You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3994 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello All.

I have just paid over £525 to JBW Bailiffs today. This is their 3rd visit in 7 months. I have not received any of the PCNs that they have visited me for. I believe they were all sent to my old address.

I need help with the following

1. Wording for an Out of Time Decleration, so that it doesn't get rejected.

2. Can I put all the PCNs on one form, or do I have to do each one separately?

3. I managed to get one order revoked and JBW were supposed to refund the money, however they did not. What is the best way to pursue this.

I thank you all in advance.

Warm regards,

deedee

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

if they all went to your old house then you need to send a stat dec form to the court and this will set aside any fine and costs. and you then want to get what money you have paid back and if the court has told JBW to refund an order and have not it is an affence.

Thank you letsfightbailiffs.

The court have not ordered JBW to pay the money back. Medway council wrote me and refunded the £95 that was paid to them from the fee I paid the bailiffs. They said that the remainder was to be paid by JBW. This was back in April and to date I have received nothing from them.

I will fax the letter from the council to JBW and send a hard copy by Special Delivery. BTW, do you know if I can put more than one PCN on a Stat Dec?

If not, I'll have to fill in all three :(

Thank you once again.

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Is all three undre one ref if so then yes if not then iwould send three just to be on the safe side and the court should order the money you have paid to be repaid back to you use the back of the stat dec to explain this.

Hello All.

I have just paid over £525 to JBW Bailiffs today. This is their 3rd visit in 7 months. I have not received any of the PCNs that they have visited me for. I believe they were all sent to my old address.

I need help with the following

1. Wording for an Out of Time Decleration, so that it doesn't get rejected.

2. Can I put all the PCNs on one form, or do I have to do each one separately?

3. I managed to get one order revoked and JBW were supposed to refund the money, however they did not. What is the best way to pursue this.

I thank you all in advance.

Warm regards,

deedee

In the first place you need to telephone TEC and ask them to confirm the address on the warrant of Execution. Their number is: 08457 045 007.

You need to file an Out of Time and on the PE3 you need to say something along the following lines:

I was unaware of this PCN until I received a visit to my home today by a bailiff from JBW Ltd. I had to pay the bailiff £525 and following this visit I made enquiries which confirmed that all statutory notices had been sent to my previous address at: xxx

PS: It is for the LOCAL AUTHORITY to refund you the amount that you had previously paid to JBW for the PCN that was revoked.

PPS: You CANNOT put more than one PCN on an Out of time. You will need to jave three seperate Out of Times.

Forgot to say..have you checked whether the bailiff is certificated: Check here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bailiffs-sheriff-officers/210956-line-search-check-if.html

Edited by tomtubby

Thank you tomtubby for your help.

I will do this without delay. The letter I received from the LA was that they had written to JBW asking them to refund the money, however this never happened. I will write to Medway council again to pursue the matter further.

Many thanks again for your help.

My threads

Mispost

Edited by letsmakeamark

So whats cooking today ?