CCI LEGAL SERVICES Aviteo Ltd T/A Usenext

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning all, just wondered if i could call on your help again please, I have received some e-mails recently from CCI regarding an old usenext account that i had.

Current Balance: €110.35

In spite of previous reminders we have not received payment for the amount as detailed above.

We appreciate that you may have cancelled your account membership since your last login, however the above relates to membership charges incurred prior to cancellation. Please note that 14 day trial packages and contracts are automatically extended in accordance with the Terms and Conditions below. You confirmed your acceptance of these terms during the sign up process.

Unless we receive payment by 10/08/2009, our client may proceed with the following action:

Credit Report:

Credit searches will be recorded against your name and address. This report will be recorded as a debt collection search and may adversely affect your credit worthiness.

Court Action:

Legal proceedings are initiated through our local County Court at which time additional Court and Solicitors costs of £60.00 will be added to the debt as well as any interest which may have accrued. Once our client has obtained a Judgment, further enforcement costs will be payable by yourself and the Judgment will remain on record for a period of six years.

If you are unable to pay in full, part pay now and call 01766 771901 to discuss payment options.

To pay by card, please call 0845 671 0043 and use reference *****, or make payment online at CCI Legal Services Ltd

Thank you in anticipation of your immediate response.

Yours sincerely

CCI LEGAL SERVICES LTD

PRINT AND MAIL THE ATTACHED SLIP AND YOUR CHEQUE TO CCI ------------------

This communication is from a debt collector and is an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.

For security and training purposes all telephone calls are recorded

Registered office: Stanhope House Mark Rake Bromborough CH62 2DN T:01766 771901. Company Registration Number 04358908.

Consumer Credit Licence Number 627305. Data Protection Registration Number Z5640292

CCI Legal Services cannot answer technical questions about our clients’ service. Please contact UseNext Technical support at UseNeXT - Usenet Binaries mit DSL Speed downloaden inkl. gratis Software for further assistance.

UseNext Terms and Conditions

When signing up for the service, you confirmed that you had read and accepted the Terms & Conditions. The following text was shown during the sign-up process and you accepted by ticking a box on the top of the text:

I am of legal age.

By sending this form I submit a binding offer. This offer is accepted (conclusion of the contract) when I receive an e-mail of confirmation. The contract enables me to:a) Test UseNeXT for the next 2 weeks and download up to 3 Gigabyte for free!.b) Unless I cancel within the test period, or upgrade to a different subscription package, I agree to join for only $11.25*/7,95 Euro per month - for a period of 12 month and get access to 15 Gigabytes download volume for each month. I understand that I may cancel at any time, such that my subscription is not renewed upon expiry. I acknowledge that unless I wish for my account to be automatically renewed for a further service period, I must provide notice of my wish not to renew, at least one day before the end date of the current term.

I have read through the terms and conditions and agree to join UseNeXT subject to these terms.

Right of withdrawal: I can withdraw my declaration directed on the conclusion of the contract within two weeks in written form without giving any reasons (e.g. using the support form, post, fax or online in the member area). The time allowed starts at the earliest with the receipt of this indoctrination. To ensure the time allowed for your withdrawal the duly dispatch of your withdrawal is sufficient. The withdrawal must be sent to:Aviteo Ltd.Gainsborough HouseCustomer Care81 Oxford Street London W1D 2EUGreat BritainFax: +49-700-873639813Please note that this number's prefix depends on the country you live in. A list of prefix codes can be found under "Support Hotline".Support form: UseNeXT - Usenet Binaries mit DSL Speed downloaden inkl. gratis Software Member area: http://usenext.deExlusion of right of withdrawal: My right of withdrawal expires ahead of time if the execution of the service was started with my explicit approval or if I have started the execution myself (e.g. by downloading).Effects of withdrawal: In case of an effective withdrawal both side's efforts have to be granted aback and incurred use (e.g. interests) has to be restored should the situation arise.

It is not possible to successfully sign up without explicitly confirming and accepting these contract conditions.

Please note that these agreements are not subject to the Consumer Credit Act 1974. This is a non-regulated agreement for fixed sum credit or running account credit.

The Consumer Credit Act 1974 section 77-79 covers:

(Section 77) regulated agreement for fixed sum credit

(Section 78 ) regulated agreement for running account credit

(Section 79) consumer hire agreements

Queries made under the terms of this act cannot be answered. This debt results from a legally binding contract. Please forward payment to CCI.

Now i have highlighted in Red the points that concern me particularly the 1974 act.

I know there is already a thread regarding these clowns but just wanted some help on next move; ie do i send CCA letter if so by what form of contact e-mail/post.

I have done quite well in getting my credit file back on track in the last 2-3 years and could do without this crap.

Again thank you in advance for all your help given.

i had this

argued it out with them

usenext i believe are in franfurt

ask this scummy dca where the uk office was

they dont have any

and asked them what rights they had processing my data

dpa does not apply outside uk but does inside

do ccl have your permission to process your data

i think not

not a peep now in three years but ignore to begin with

• 2 weeks later...

Usenext is a service of:

Aviteo Ltd.

Theresienstrasse 6-8

80333 Munich

Tel: 0700-87363981

Mon-Fri: 9-18 clock: € 0.12 per min rest period: € 0.06 per min from a fixed Dt. Telekom.

Fax: 0700-873639813

Umsatzsteuer ID: DE 235 935 122

Tax number: 143/117/10088

HRB 153436 Munich

Managing Director: Wolfgang Oswald