You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

tay30

help. car finance with welcome

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3991 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi hope some one can help. iv got finance on my car what i took out in feb 07 borrowd 4000 pay back 8000 over 48 months so far iv paid about 5500 to them so still have 2500 to pay over the 19months. but the problem is iv been out of work for over 7months now and cant aford to pay them i can hand the car back and walk away from it coz iv payed over half but realy need to keep hold of it im going bankrupt in 1 months time so does eneyone now a way for me to keep the car and them not take it hope some one can help kids love the car.

as you have paid more than a third, welcome cant repo with out a court order

welcome as a norm stuff you with ppi

do you have it on your agreement

i do have ppi but it will not cover me

i know all the welcome excuse, believe me

what was it

stress

not claiming job seekers

dont keep me in suspense

seriouse now

welcome force these micky mouse insurance products on you as the norm

they will use every excuse in the book not to pay out

i bet you never got it in writing why they refused to pay

realy need to know why they refused in your case

What you MUST do if Welcome have rejected your PPI claim is write back to them stating that as they have not honoured your claim for protection payment insurance, then you state that their PPI wasn't worth the paper it was written on !! request ALL the premiums you have ever had with them back with contractual interest.......they WILL pay if you complain.....If you do go bankrupt and the official receiver interviews you then over your list of debts you will need to put a large 'D' in a circle to state that a particular debt is disputed.......

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

Write something along the lines of - and send the letter recorded delivery to the Managing Director....

Date

Account number

ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE

Dear Sir / Madam.

I am writing with some concern over my agreement with yourselves. As of (xxxxx - date) I was made redundant from my job, as a result of this I tried to use the Payment Protection Insurance which your company sold me.

As a result I was refused this so called 'insurance'.

I am of the opinion that your PPI was obviously missold to me and wasn't even worth the paper it was written on. I now request that you refund me all my premiums paid to you (in the last 6 years if you have taken out other top ups) plus contractual interest.

If I do not receive a response within 14 days, I will have option but to report your company to the Office Of Fair Trading, The Financial Ombudsman and my local MP.

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

seriouse now

welcome force these micky mouse insurance products on you as the norm

they will use every excuse in the book not to pay out

i bet you never got it in writing why they refused to pay

realy need to know why they refused in your case

coz i got the sack and thay see it as my falt. i read yesterday that when i go bankrupt thay can take back the car to try and claim back some of the money even tho iv paid well over half just didnt wont them geting there hands on it. nasty gits.

Rollocks

Pure Rollocks

Was That In Writing

Did You Claim Job Seekers

Talk to them and let them know.. its the best thing to do with creditors rather than writing letters

Edited by 42man

Gibeno

SackEd Covers Dissmissal

Voluntry Redundency

Company Going Bust

Laid Off

As Ive Said Before

Go Back To Lse Where You Belong

Writing letters is one of the best things you can do as so often seen in cases like this, especially as some companies will lie to frighten people into paying....if need be then CANCEL the cover immediately, but you do need to raise a dispute AND put it in writing as they could deny any telephone conversation unless you record your calls...

I have a friend who was in exactly the same situation as you tried to claim on the PPI and was refused, he sent letters outlining the dispute, they said they would respond in 8 weeks and never did, he wrote a letter before action to the MD at the time and they refunded ALL his PPI payments in the last 6 years and gave him contractual interest back too over £3,000 worth in a cheque

Gibeno

SackEd Covers Dissmissal

Voluntry Redundency

Company Going Bust

Laid Off

As Ive Said Before

Go Back To Lse Where You Belong

Gibeno, you are talking absolute twaddle. Go away.

Whats Lse, postggj?

jed

London School Of Economics ?

London School Of Economics ?

:D:D Lol

me thinks lse....is lets stir emotions

very fitting for the absolute tosh spouting.

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile: