recieved reply from M&S re credit card agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5350 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, i'm a newbie. i sent in a request for my wife to m&s re her credit card app with a s,77/78 letter from the templates on your site on 16/6/09. she did not sign it as advised. they sent a letter a few days later asking for a signature to authorise this. a reply was sent dated 7/7/09. i was away until now but i have seen you recommend 12+30+2+2 days before replying. can someone help me please as i don't know what to do next. am i too late. I have various other cards which i have not sent off requests for yet as i wanted to find my feet with this one first.

Edited by bobbydazbowers
to add last sentence

Hello and Welcome, Bobbydazbowers.

It's never too late :)

They have 12+2 days to comply with your request, are you saying a signature was sent to them.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

An agreement must contain the 'prescribed terms' which include credit limit although they can state it will be determined at a later date, %APR, repayment terms, right to cancel etc. Some applications also contain these terms so would be deemed as an 'agreement'.

If any of the prescribed terms are absent then it would be unenforceable.

copy they have sent has t&c's on seperate sheet looks like it is meant to be on the back of the signed application. copies bad quality and barely legible. not worth scanning on. how would i do this anyway. have a few other cards mbna and marbles but not started yet.any recommendations about these companies. also my wife has a &more card (credit card)with m&s. application form is for a chargecard or budget card. they possibly changed card type at some point does this affect things.

Edited by bobbydazbowers

If you upload them to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting & then copy and paste the URL back here we'll be able to see them.

On the Tinypic page left click the 'choose' button & a seperate window will open, choose which file you want to upload and left click 'open', the window will close then left click 'upload now' button. Your document will upload to tiny pic & the page will refresh giving a list of links. Just copy & paste the Url link back here & we'll be able to see it.

have a few other cards mbna and marbles but not started yet.any recommendations about these companies
It's just the same, send a CCA request & as you get them back start a new thread for each one then things won't get confusing.