You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3991 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Everyone,

I have a couple of Congestion fines from 2007. I have moved address and lost contact with the Bailiffs, i never recieved letters at my new address( even though i registered my car at my new address) they also kept going to the old address and sending letters there. Last time i checked one of the fines was £400+. I was just wondering (if or when i get caught) Can i come to a weekly arrangement of pay or will i have to pay the whole amount.I know with council tax you can pay in installments but i havent read that you can do this with PCNS.

Thanks in advance for your replies

This is SIMPLE.

You will need to file Out of Time late Statutory Declarations. Before doing so you will need to establish if Warrants are still valid and whether you have any more Congestion Charges.

You will need to telephone CC London on 0845 900 1234 and quote your car registration number. They will provide the info to you. PS: They are open 24 hours !!

A sucessful Out of Time Declaration will CANCEL the PCN and all bailiff action will have to CEASE.

Can you post back here after telephoning them and I can advise further.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the quick reply. I will call them tomorow. When i fill out the Declaration what will i need to make clear? Im worried they will come back and say i should have informed them of my new address. I did inform the DVLA straight away. And when my old flatmate told me i was getting bailiff letters through to the old address i called them and said i dont live at that address anymore and the bailiff just said ok thanks and hung the phone up. Since then i havent heard anything. But i know the fine is pretty high cause the bailiffs obviously called at the previous address a few times (when i had moved out) before i informed them that i had moved out.

Thanks for your help

Gary

:confused: