When is a HCEO just an Enforcement Officer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5369 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After having to deal with a supposed HCEO I find he is not on any published list. Therefore I have to assume it is someone acting on behalf of the HCEO.

The question is therefore what would his title be? Surely if he claimed he was an HCEO he is misrepresenting himself? If he is acting on someones behalf what qualifications or registrations should he hold?

Confusion reigns.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It is very doubtful that a HCEO will ever knock on your door it i a field officer working on his behalf they all say they are HCEOs it makes them feel big some how, i have a case going on now and that is one thing I intend to bring up.

just to add you usualy need half a brain to have qualifications if they did they would not be in this trade.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Thebailiff

There is no law stopping an ASSSISTANT high court enforcement officer from identifiying himself as "hi, im mr ....., im a high court enforcement officer, and calling with regards to......" its one small word at the end of the day. they have the smae powers as the HCEO so what the problem.

and to be honest if it was ever brought up, its ones word against another and not something that would get you anywhere in court. It would just make you look petty.

Now, someone calling themselves an enforcement officer for the high court would land himself in a world of dog poo if it was proved he said that.

Guest Thebailiff

And most HCEO and their assistant are very brainy chaps. ALL HCEO have a law degree or passed simillar test to become an HCEO and all assistants have to attend courses throughout the year to deal with all aspects of the job. Daily, they deal will b/ruptcy, insolvancy, fraud and a host of other things that need a quick and robust brain to deal with.

There is no law stopping an ASSSISTANT high court enforcement officer from identifiying himself as "hi, im mr ....., im a high court enforcement officer, and calling with regards to......" its one small word at the end of the day. they have the smae powers as the HCEO so what the problem.

and to be honest if it was ever brought up, its ones word against another and not something that would get you anywhere in court. It would just make you look petty.

Now, someone calling themselves an enforcement officer for the high court would land himself in a world of dog poo if it was proved he said that.

We will see

Guest Thebailiff

yep you have him over a barrel but the barrel can easly roll away. if a judge decides to see the lack of Assistant as petty and that technically he does work for the high court, and was not really lieing but stating what he thought was right, then he wont be in trouble and you might get a reduced debt. its a 50/50 one really. Good luck with it though. he has twisted the truth and should be held accountable.