You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3996 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I was expecting my new tv from brighthouse to arrive between hours of 9-6pm i called them twice to see if they knew a time then to see if they had the peoples number who deliver they said dont know a time and dont have a number, so i waited and waited so when it got to 5,25pm i called again to ask what happens if they dont turn up they took my name only to turn around and say sorry but we aint coming now you have to wait till wednesday as there is a problem, which they dint tell me.

Im very annoyed as i waited all day and they dint bother calling me, and ive the sky man installing the hd box tomorrow.

Ive had 2 things from them b4 which i still pay for but this time n 1st time i was bullied into the optional cover both times same man, but last time i had a female serve me so things went ok.

Im begining to dislike brighthouse more and more.

Also a majority of the staff are rude and they wont even let me change to my local store which is 2miles instead ive to go about 10miles.

missy20 Its classed as an ALL DAY CALL. between the hrs of8.00am til 6.00pm they won't give you a specific time Sometimes things can go wrong but normal procedure is to inform the shop who in turn should inform the customer . I don't know whats happened here. Your other point is more simple . The Manager has to transfer your account if you insist on it .They are always reluctant to do so as it affects their figures for that week. If they are awkward demand the CUSTOMER CARE LINE number which is a free phone number and relate your complaint to head office. While you wait for your account to be transferred you can pay your account at the shop thats just 2 miles down the road. Just go into shop .tell them the name of the shop you have your account in and your name 'they will do the rest. There is no need whatsoever to go near your shop again . padre

thanks for the reply i knew that it was between them times but im annoeyed they dint even call me, they say it will be re delivered again wed but what if same thing happens im not sure what to do and what if the excuse is something is wrong with it again, i dont understand how something can go wrong with it in the delivery van unless it fell n smashed, i wish they could be straight with me.

Hopefully it will arrive today but im not betting on it, i called the store yesterday and they said it will be deliverd today so hopefully it will.

It finally arrived this morning