experian

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone help please , i have several defaults on my experian credit file and would like to know when they actually disappear , i know it takes six years but who decides when the time is up ? Does the dca`s have any input ? I cant remember when i actually spoke with the dca`s , it may have been about four years ago , the defaults will be six years old in march next year , does that mean im free ?.......Would experian be the people to contact about it ? Would they tell me if my defaults will be statute barred in march ? ....many thanks :-|

Can anyone help please , i have several defaults on my experian credit file and would like to know when they actually disappear , i know it takes six years but who decides when the time is up ? Does the dca`s have any input ? I cant remember when i actually spoke with the dca`s , it may have been about four years ago , the defaults will be six years old in march next year , does that mean im free ?.......Would experian be the people to contact about it ? Would they tell me if my defaults will be statute barred in march ? ....many thanks :-|

You need to be in a different forum re you thread subject so I will move you across to debt collection forum where you will get better advice.

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

You should get some quality advice in this forum :D

Good luck

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

is it 6 years from the default 'registered' date

or 6 years from the last 'update' particularly where a payment has been registered after the default date ?

I've seen conflicting information on this over the years.

• 1 month later...
Contact them and complain. Remind them that you are in Scotland and the limitation is 5 years.

Phoned experian today , i told the girl about the Prescription and limitations ( scotland ) act 1973 and that i lived in scotland , as far as she and her managers concerned Experian keep defaults on your credit report for six years and thats that , she said i could write in about the subject , is there any point ? feeling deflated , ah well not long to wait , would welcome any views , thanks :confused: