When did t?the 12 pound Charge come into effec

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5303 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Egg reduced the charges prior to the take over by Citi;

at first they were reduced to £16, as the OFT gave them an exemption due to Egg being, what they classed an an internet bank (please don't laugh)...Factually Egg was not different to banks such as MBNA.

I believe that this was 2006.

AC

Likelihood is that it would be July - september of 2006 since I think there was a time limit set for compliance with it.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

no its a citicard from 2006. eventually from an April request they have sent a 10 page set of typed T & C's for 2006 and the same for 2009- no hint of an agreement

there were 12 quid charges on both and i thought they might have been a bit too clever- never mind still not good enough

• 2 months later...

Question for DD. Still getting my head around all the ins and outs of loan agreements & T&Cs etc. If I have an egg LOAN agreement from April 08 should the 'charges' for late payment etc be £20? as this is what is stated on the agreement (copy) supplied by them as a true copy of the original which i don't have

Edited by MandM
added a bit

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

settled this in court

august 2006

when 12 quid charges came in

So, if my Loan Agreement is dated April 08 (their so called true copy below) is this an indication that this IS NOT a true copy or may they have just used the wrong loan agreement when the loan was taken out in April 08: -

http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae316/slinkymary50/LoanAgeementPage2of3.jpg

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

So, if my Loan Agreement is dated April 08 (their so called true copy below) is this an indication that this IS NOT a true copy or may they have just used the wrong loan agreement when the loan was taken out in April 08: -

http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae316/slinkymary50/LoanAgeementPage2of3.jpg

well if they bumped them back up again hen that in itself would also be a problem for them