You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

fxceltic

MET Parking Services Gatwick McDonalds (again)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3993 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

just got "PCN" in the post on saturday, saying I had parked my car in the car park for over 4 months.

They had a photo of me arriving on the 26h jan 09 and leaving on the 06/06/09.

Guess what, 2 separate occassions, dimwits.

I was able to prove this as my car was parked in the long stay car park at gatwick north for the week immediately preceeding the 06/06/09 and had been involved in an accident in april, elsewhere, requiring it to be worked on at a garage and insurance company involved.

This was resolved simply by getting the head office phone number online from their website and selecting option 2 for operations where they agreed to cancel the fine.

I suggest everyone else dealing with them do the same, the robbing gits.

You could have just ignored ... saved yourself the hassle and the phonecall and then it would have gone away! Even the PPC would have realised that McDonalds might have noticed a car parked there for 4 months!! It would have made all the DCAs look silly too!!!

yeah I know but I was so outraged I needed to vent my spleeen at them and make them feel stupid.

I have forwarded a letter to capital letters page at the Guardian newspaper, the BPA to make them aware Im astonished that Met are an approved member, and Im trying to get a contact at mcdonalds also.

Good luck with that.

I'd say the chances of Met actually cancelling their 'fine' are 50:50.

Look out for their letters anyway!