You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

miss-money-penny

Wont send me my signed credit agreement???

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3995 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi I requested a copy of my signed credit agreement from Loyyds TSB and there response was: Undersection 78, there is no requirement under CCA to send me my signed credit agreement. This is account is older than 6 years. I have been told that 1) if they don't provide a credit agreement it is illagal and 2) i may be able to have the debt written off if they have no credit agrrment.

Can anyone help me with this? If so what letter would i need to write to them?

Thanksyou for your time x

Interesting! I am having the same problem with Barclaycard. I requested it in 2007, 2008 and again this year and finally got an answer which was 2 1/2 pages long and a load of dribble! No signed credit card agreement though! Surely they have a record if on microfishe?

has it been longer than six years since the last payment or are you still paying and the account has not been closed

Hello again! My letter gives the same excuse - Section 77/78.

this is s78 on failing to suply agreement

says it all

You may not demand any payment on the account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to you.

Any payment previously made should be refunded immediately.

You may not add further interest or any charges to the account.

You may not pass the account to a third party.

You may not register any information in respect of the account with any credit reference agency.

You may not issue a default notice related to the account.

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

i think lloyds are getting confused with the new ammendments

i believe 2006

anything prior to that comes under the cca 1974