You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3995 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a limited company that I am preparing to "wind up"..Will this affect my personal credit rating? If not what are the implications of this against my current address???

In theory the fact that it is a limited Company it should have no effect on you personal credit rating. However, the reality is it will if you personally bank with the same people as your Company banks with. On their file you will have a marker against you regarding this. They will never admit this but it will happen. With regards to the property it should have no effect on it at all as credit ratings go against the person not the property. Did you PG any loans or anyhting?

Thanks for your reply. Could you help me with another query?

Here go's... There are 3 creditors who could secure ccj's before the company is wound up, would these ccj's against my limited company whose postal address is actually my home address affect my personal credit rating?

Guest wino

Hi monkey-d

My business went into liquidation. I was advised it was the best course of action for me so went along with it. Only afterwards did I become aware that the forms I had signed with some of my suppliers did have a tiny, tiny sentence in them that made me personally liable for the companies debts.

Subsequently I have been left with 5 CCJs that when they first went to court was in my name and the business address. Once CCJs were granted the address changed to my personal one.

The thing was that there was enough money in the business account to pay off these suppliers before the business was closed but I was not allowed to as they would be classed as 'preferential creditors'

Check the paperwork with your creditors to see if you would be held liable for any outstanding debts.

Wino - let me guess these were building suppliers?

Monkey - as long as you have not signed PG's as per Wino's post CCJ's against the Ltd Company should have no effect against your personal credit rating. If you are going to liquidate make sure you do so before they try to enforce Judgement (after they get it) so that they can't see seize assets of the Company. Otherwise how is the poor little IP gping to get his fees if there's no assets to sell as they can't be bothered to collect the debt book (if there is one)